A Japanese fox (kitsune) shaped pendant with its cute design and details painted by hand. This fox is inspired by the kitsune, a Japanese folklore supernatural spirit known to be divinity Inari's messenger (cultivation and women protector among many others). A cute gift idea for people loving foxes or Japanese culture.
The pendant is showed not assembled, the necklace or bag accessory version is à la carte.
Open bezel, uv resin.
All metal findings and pieces are guaranteed nickel/lead free.
Dimensions/ weight (product not assembled): 4 x 3,5cm (1,5 x 1,3 inch)/ 4 g (0,14 oz)
Japanese Fox Pendant
A Japanese fox (kitsune) shaped pendant with its cute design and details painted by hand (final version à la carte: necklace or bag accessory)
In stock: 1
Availability: In stock
Sale 12,50€ 8,75€ excl. tax - 12,50€ 8,75€ inc. tax reduction of 3,75€
This part is to choose your pendant's final form.
For getting an idea of the different proposed variations, please refer to the pictures.
- Large chain necklace version (length: between 50-60 cm / 19,6-23,6 inch)
- Thin chain necklace version (length: between 50-60 cm / 19,6-23,6 inch)
- Black cord necklace (cord width: 2mm / 0,07 inch, length: 50 cm / 19,6 inch)
- Bag accessory: snap hook (heart)
- Bag accessory: snap hook (moon)
- Bag accessory: snap hook (cherry blossom)
- Bag accessory: big clasp (heart)
- Condition : new
- Manufacturer : ElloweenCreations